GnomeMeeting 0.94.1

Hi all,

Strings are definitely frozen for GnomeMeeting 0.94.1.
We didn't release GnomeMeeting 0.94 because we "discovered" something
new permitting GnomeMeeting to work behind NAT gateways out of the box.
That feature was important given the number of mails we receive of
people having problems with GnomeMeeting behind NAT.

Thanks to translate teh additional strings.

The string freeze will end on friday 12am GMT+2.
Only a few strings still need to be updated compared to 0.94.0.

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien