Upcoming gnumeric release

I'd like to do a 1.1.13 on Sunday.  Although we're not quite string
frozen yet for 1.2.0 there is definitely a string slush where a few
new strings will be added but there will not be alot of change to
existing strings.  Given the magnitude of the task associated with
translating gnumeric's functions it would be good to start shortly.
Manny has been doing a great job of finding areas that are not
translated so hopefully we've covered most of them.  Don't hesitate
to come by #gnumeric on irc to get help defining some of the
technical terms in the function docs.

Thanks
    Jody

NOTE: Things do _not_ need to be translated for Sunday, I only
      mention that preliminary release for information purposes.