Re: Hebrew translation status

tis 2002-11-26 klockan 21.44 skrev Gil 'Dolfin' Osher:
> Please update the page: http://gnome.org/i18n/
> and move "Hebrew" to the supported languages, or at least to the
> partially supported languages.

Please note that the rules for "supported" status (as mentioned on
http://www.gnome.org/i18n/) is more than 80% translated. Hebrew
currently has 60.30% (according to
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/he.html).
Thus, it's "partially supported" according to those rules (even though
you are making some really rapid kick-ass progress!).

> notice that Hebrew in Hebrew is עברית (Ivrit)

Thanks, but could you please write it with HTML escape characters? Have
a look at the source for http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ if you are unsure.

> and link to our home page: http://linbrew.sourceforge.net

Thanks, I will update this when I get the information above.