Re: C.E:O/Company`s Owner

RE: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

Dear Sir,

I'm aware that this unexpected letter will come to you as a surprise I appologise for any inconvenience, but please do bear with me for i am only seeking for your help.

However,your address was the consideration and recommendation of your profile when I went to ICQ business website and became aware of your credibility and integrity. Thus my humble decision to solicit for your understanding mutual cooperation in this transaction, which will be beneficial to all of us.

My name is Mr.Steven Nkosi Guei , I am from Ivory Coast presently residing in London due to the on going political crisis in my country. I am the son of late general Robert Guei ex-military head of state of Ivory Coast and until his death the chairman of Ivory Coast Diamond and Gold mining cooperation.

The rebel soldiers during the last political crisis in my country assassinated him when they came to loot the cooperation warehouse. Before his death, he imposed a great deal of confidence in me thereby leaving me with the responsibility of seeing to the safe and eventual investment of the family fund. The amount involved is $25m (TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS)

The fund was brilliantly transferred from Ivory coast to Netherlands through diplomatic means and deposited with a security firm. Although this money was deposited as precious stones and family valuables, the ensuring demurrage is appreciating day by day. All that is required by you is to come for the reasons of opening a non-resident and upgraded dollar account.

This transaction is to be treated with utmost confidence because of presently, The problem surrounding my family is over and the press is less interest over my family matters, so I've decided to invest this fund in your country for my family's security reasons. As a matter of fact, we have reached an agreement of 25% of the total sum for your assistance towards this transaction, 5% of eventual expenses that might be incurred on the course of this transaction if any, 70% is for my family and this will be invested in your country in any lucrative business.

Finally, I wish to assure you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your behalf. furthermore,we have finalized every arrangement for the successful completion of this transaction the moment we got your consent.

You can always reach me through e-mail for security reasons. I thank you in high esteem and looking forward to receiving your urgent respond.

Yours truly,

Steven Nkosi Guei