gnome-utils release....

Hey there,

So I too am planning to release gnome-utils [not sure of the version
number] from the stable gnome-2-0 branch on Monday morning, European
time. This will be a very special release...I'm pretty sure of it.

I'm not quite sure if I'll do anymore official releases, so it's kinda
the last chance for you guys to go 'HEY! Just look at what a great job
we did with the translations'...so any assistance with the translations
would be good, but I'm having a bit of difficulty with the Chinese one
and for the Swedish one, I'm not quite sure if I just replace each
message with 'b0rk'. Oh well.

			Thanks,
				Glynn ;)