Re: New team for Punjabi (pa)

ons 2002-11-13 klockan 22.21 skrev G Waraich:
> I would like to start a new team for Punjabi localization
>
> Name of the co-ordinator  Gurupkar Waraich
> email of the co-ordinator  waraich@linuxmail.org
> website for localization  punjabi-linux.sourceforge.net (approved site)
>
> Volunteers  please get in touch so that we can start working.

Great! I've added a new team listing on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html. It should show up
shortly. The page http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html
uses the English name "Panjabi" though, so I used that spelling instead.
I hope this was correct.

Please ask on this mailing list or on the IRC channel #i18n on
irc.gnome.org if you have any questions, need any help, or just want
some hints on how to get started.

Good luck!