Re: Guikachu release next weekend

sön 2002-11-10 klockan 18.02 skrev ERDI Gergo:
> I'm going to release Guikachu 1.3.2 over the next weekend. Because of the
> new undo feature, it introduces a tremendous amount of new translatable
> strings. Of course, it's not a problem if you can't finish in time -- the
> next release will probably focus on lot less UI-related features and thus
> will not put even more burden on you.

I assume this relase is from HEAD?

I get this when I run "intltool-update -M" in the HEAD branch:
---
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

src/property-ops-resource.h
src/property-ops-widget.h
src/session.cc

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
---