Re: New gnome-mime-data string freeze breakage again

> Or perhaps create a branch for the gnome 2.0 version, and revert this
> change on that branch, and keep development in HEAD, like is common in
> other modules. Anyway, a branch is desperately needed to avoid these
> kind of things, it seems.

Ok, as per your and bastien's suggestion, I branched gnome-mime-data.
I reverted the change on the gnome-2-0 branch and left it in HEAD.

Seth, Bastien also asked me to notify you of this, so that's why I'm
sending this on to you as well.

Hope I fixed whatever needed fixing now ;)

Thanks,
Thomas

There's a world outside
And I know cause I've heard talk
In my sweetest dreams
I would go out for a walk
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->