Re: New gnome-mime-data string freeze breakage again

On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 14:08, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Since this seems like a pure addition and not an important bug fix, I
> > suggest three possible courses of action. Either
> >
> > * announce this change to translators and explain why it needs to be
> > added in the string freeze
> > * revert this change
> > * create a gnome-2-0 branch for gnome-mime-data, reverting the change in
> > this branch, and keeping it only in HEAD
>
> Oh, this is totally my fault.  I was under the idea that gnome-mime-data
> had branched a long time ago for 2.0, like most modules.  It was not my
> intention to commit this to the stable 2.0 branch.  I'm of course all for
> backing out this change.
>
> Does this mean I should be poking seth to make a branch for the
> development version ? How should I best resolve this ?

Cough.

Told you to branch it. I don't think that Seth has much time these days
for that. Just branch it yourself, and drop him a mail.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery

This is a digitally signed message part