Re: New module: gthumb

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:
>
> > I noticed though that "gthumb" is still present in the TP.
>
> For what's worth just yesterday I asked Paolo whether he wants me to
> update gthumb's .pot file and he said yes.

hmmm, if gthumb cvs is outside gnome cvs, it's OK to use TP & get it
updated.

but if it's live on gnome cvs, i dont see the need of using TP when
translator can easily commit it.

base on this
http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?domain=gthumb
there are only 2 person who use TP to translate gthumb.
1 swedish guy & me.

I'm personaly OK with gnome cvs.
if the sweedish guy is OK, lets just use the gnome cvs.
menthos, go and handle it :)

anyway, gthumb is gnome apps, require UI consistency between other gnome
apps.

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Signature ini mengandungi sembilan aksara 'a'