Re: Stable status pages online (fwd)

El sáb, 25-05-2002 a las 02:36, Francisco Petrucio Cavalcante Junior
escribió:

> It seems pine failed to send this mail...

No, you sent it only to me, the second try has reached the mailing list
:-)

Hi.

> there is a problem with stable status page, the
> pt_BR files are not being generated...
>
> UPDATE: they are being generated, but there are
> problems with gnome-db (not only for pt_BR)
> in the fifth-toe

It seems to be ok now.

Those fails should be because someone change the source code so the .pot
regeneration fails.

> PS: did you recieve some files I sent to you
> (atomix, gnomoku and radioactive gn1.4/2.0) ?

Yes. They are now at cvs.gnome.org and will be with the new status pages
refresh.

> Cheers,

Cheers.