Message freeze?

Hi!

I think this message announces a UI/String (aka message) freeze:

http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2002-May/msg00037.html

<rant>
Why are there new messages coming? (for example gnome-applets)
I would LOVE to see developers to send a notice to this list when they
break the freeze, at least.

I hope they only fix important bugs. Yes, adding Greek keyboard support is
important, but we (other translators) should get informed  about the
changes - I'm not monitoring status pages that often after the message
freeze and I'm not interested in monitoring cvs-commit list.

Maybe translators (or at least a GTP coordinator cc-ing the list) should
be asked for a permission.
</rant>

Stanislav Visnovsky
Slovak GNOME Translation coordinator