Sodipodi HEAD and gnome-1.4-fifth-toe

   Hello!

For Portuguese (pt) to get 100% at gnome-1.4-fifth-toe, only sodipodi is not
fully updated.

Last night, I cvs -z3 up my sodipodi checkout and after running
intltool-update I got 100% translation.

So I removed my checkout and did a clean one (cvs -z checkout -P sodipodi).
After running intltool-update again, got 100%.

Could it be that the status page is pointing to another branch although
stating HEAD? Anyone else noticing this? Or is it my problem? If so, what
problem? ;)

I'm using latest intltool package and gettext.

Thank you!

P.S - By the way... We already have 100% in gnome-1.4-core!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"