GIMP stable (1.2) release ahead

Hi,

a while ago I've already announced that we are planning a GIMP bugfix
release in the 1.2 series. The release is still pending and I'd like
to inform you that we decided to update the print plug-in. This update
introduced a number of new strings. You might want to have a look at
your translations and make sure that at least the most important
messages from the print plug-in are localized. Thanks.

Please note that the stable branch is in the gimp-1-2 branch in module
gimp in gnomecvs.

Salut, Sven