Status pages online!!!

Please, look at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status and send
any suggestions and improvements you want.

I will rebuild the status pages once a day but I could refresh them more
times in a day so tell me what do you think about it.

Now is time to fix any problem we have with gconf stats and modules like
that so be pacient and give me some time to fix all those problems.

We need that you review all branches and modules location to fix any
mistake we did with the modules configuration (Thanks to deaddog for all
fixes he did).

Cheers

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente