Re: (no subject)

On Sunday 31 March 2002 08:13 am, ahmad abu-taha wrote:
>      Does gnome support Arabic language yet?

Maybe I am not the right person to answer, but I had been following it up..
Gnome 2, that will be released soon, Does support unicode, thus supports
Arabic Language .. This is due ot the use of Pongo in GTK ( am not really
into it)

About the Arabic Interface (Translation) of Gnome2, It is still underway by
the Arabeyes Team ( www.arabeyes.org) ..
If you are interested to join in please go the www.arabeyes.org, and then
from the Mailing List link in the right, Join the "doc" mailing list ..

I asked few questions here about proceeding in Arabic Translation back 3 days
ago, but with no answer, I hope that the people who can answer help in ..

Later
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi