Re: gtranslator R 0.41 "VeViTra" coming...

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 18:59, Christian Rose wrote:
    On 29 Mar 2002, Fatih Demir wrote:
    > Language        Total messages  Translated      Percentage      Missing
    > ========--------==============--==========------==========------=======
    > sv              375             375             100.00%         0

    Weee!
    Did I win a prize? Maybe a piece of candy? :-)
    /Christian, proud maintainer of the sv translation of gtranslator

Hehe, maybe... If you are willing to give me your postal address, then
this gonna be even REAL and I'll send you some real candy -- yes, stuff
you could eat or something another similar :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>