Re: Database creator for .po and .pot files

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:39:05 +0000 (GMT)
Sander Vesik <Sander.Vesik@Sun.COM> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Filipe Maia wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Following Edward's idea on a database to hold the information of the
> > .po files so we can achieve a better consitency in our translations
> > here is the first of a program which tries to do just that. It takes a
> > .po or .pot file and places it in a MySQL database so it be easily
> > inspected and compared with other files.
> >
> > Basically what the program do is adding a file or updating the
> > database when the dates from the file are more recent than the
> > database.
> >

> Umm.... Why is it not being developed in the gnome cvs?

Because i think i don't have access to it.
But if i have i would be glad to move the development to there.

|  .''`.  | Filipe Maia                                          |
| : :'  : | email: fmaia@gmx.net                                 |
|   `-    | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |