Re: Re: Translation of webpages

tis 2002-03-26 klockan 20.07 skrev Christian Neumair:
> So did i understand you correctly? The next revision of the website will be completely localized? That would be great!

I don't know yet, because as far as I know the code for the new web site
isn't done yet, but that's basically what we have discussed and what I
hope for, yes.

> The idea to handle it using PO files sounds good. Mine was just a thought ;-)
> I haven't watched any other discussions. Sorry!

For web site development discussions, you could join gnome-web-list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-web-list) and/or read the
archives. I'd recommend joining if you are interested.