Re: XScreenSaver French translation

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 04:02, Christophe Merlet wrote:

> 	Hello,
>
> I send you a preliminary french translation.
> I don't commit since you need to approve...

feel free to commit translations to the cvs directly.

the only thing to keep in mind is that these translations need to work
in the gtk 1 version also, so i think they can't all be in UTF-8, but
i'm not sure on this.

if someone wants to look into this and let me know i'd appreciate it.

thanks,
jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to