Invitation to our H.Q. in Denmark

Title: Bluecom Danmark A/S
This email was sent to: gnome-i18n@gnome.org Click here to unsubscribe

BlueCom Danmark A/S Blokken 11-13 DK-3460 Birkeroed Denmark +45 45 94 55 55

Invitation

Dear Partner.

We would like to invite you and your colleagues to our head office in Denmark (Copenhagen) so we can meet, and you have the opportunity to see our new facilities, and of course enjoy Danish hospitality (the best).

This year we have decided not to exhibit at CeBIT 2002 after having taken part for the past 7 years, and therefore encourage you to visit us instead.

We have many new business opportunities that we would like to introduce to you. There are numerous products that we would like to start procuring and we also have lots of new products that you might be interested in. For example, we have a complete new series of products from Vegas Technology that includes VGA cards, sound cards, networking and wireless products, a wide range of data cables, all kinds of mobile accessories and also original Nokia phones and accessories, optical wireless keyboards and mice, digital cameras and much more in the Vegas technology series.

We also have BlueSolutions, a brand-new hard drive upgrading concept for all kinds of hard drives and suiting all kind of systems, including notebooks (2½"), PCs (3½") servers (with 3½" Hot-Swap solutions and much more). Everything comes ready to plug in and play and with a three year warranty. In the BlueSolutions products Range we have some of the best TFT monitors on the market, available in both black and white and color, and delivered with a 3 year ON-SITE service/warranty throughout Europe.

For those who are focused on the Internet, we offer a superb internet-analysis product that assists in informing partners about new products, and indicates exactly who is visiting your website, from which search engine, popular search terms, and so in other words the best Banner Management software on the market. The software is so effective; it is an absolute must for anyone with an internet focus. We also have a product that enables you to review everything your visitors have done on you site, how long they have been on the site, what they have been looking at, and why certain web pages lack popularity. You receive pertinent internet data in a clear and concise manner.

And finally a personal visit would enable us to inform you of our new partnerships with IBM software, U.S. Robotics, Hayes/Zoom, HP, and many, many more.

So please take up our offer to pay us a visit at Birkerod, Denmark, and meet our management and staff.

Please contact us to arrange a meeting. We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards.
BlueCom Danmark A/S

Worldwide IT Volume Distributor

Morten Rønnow