libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db are NOT frozen

Hi,

menthos had the impression that libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db were string
frozen as the rest of the GNOME core, so I think I must send this mail
in order for other translators to know it.

Neither libgda nor libgnomedb nor gnome-db are frozen, neither in the
API level nor in the string level, so strings for translating will still
be added/removed/changed for some weeks.

We plan on freezing shortly after GNOME 2 is out. I'll send a mail to
this list as soon as I know when this will happen so that you all know.

Anyway, just take note of this, and thanks very much to all of you for
your translations.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@gnome-db.org> - <rodrigo@ximian.com>