Problems with some modules

   Hello!

I've detected some problems. Don't know if it is only me, but...

I checkout dia using the tag stated on the status page. The status page says
I've got 99,7% translated. When I do intltool-update pt (using 0.17 after
Menthos announcement), I get 100% translated. Is the module in status pages
incorrect, or my PC is giving me wrong status?

I checkout ggv HEAD and when I try to do intltool-update pt I get an error
about a src/ggv-prefs.c not existing. I open POTFILES.in and remove the
reference from there (the file does not exist in src dir) and it works fine.

By the way... Evolution is no longer on the unstable status pages. Was this
on purpose?

Last, but not least, my congrats and many thanks to Carlos for the great
work on the status pages. Only when I didn't have them I realized how
important they were for my work...

Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"