Re: 2.0.1?

   Hello!

>From: Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com>
>Probably not, except maybe some of those listed above.
>And all freeze dates related to translation were announced and
>also discussed on this list, so they should be no surprise to you,
>assuming that you had time to read the mail. But I guess if one gets
>married one doesn't spend all nights reading mail. ;-)

Had a problem... Hotmail has a 2Mb storage limit for mails. As I get 2Mb
mail each 4 days, I didn't receive many messages. Hotmail rejects them. I
even had to go to the gnome mail manager page set my profile to receive the
messages again... So I lost many discussions on this list...

> > I noticed that only the Telca (sv) team had 100%.
>
>Telca?

Sorry! My mistake. sv is yours... :)

Thanks for all the replies.

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto