Re: [Fwd: String changes in gnome-terminal]

tis 2002-06-18 klockan 00.40 skrev Havoc Pennington:
> > This last change in src/gnome-terminal.glade changes strings, and
> > translators haven't been informed. Will there be a new release of
> > gnome-terminal/profterm and will translators be given additional days to
> > complete the translations of it?
>
> This is 2.0.1 stuff. There are a number of string changes planned for
> 2.0.1 because we are landing the UI review changes. gnome-terminal is
> already released for 2.0.0, unless showstoppers appear and we have to
> branch from the 2_0_0 tag. These changes are part of the UI review
> changes.

So there is no branch for 2.0.0? If more modules do this, this might be
the recipe for a lot of confusion for translators. There is no way on
the status page for gnome 2.0 core to tell if a module is intended for
2.0.0 or a future 2.0.x release, except by branching.