I NEED YOUR HELP

Date:June 10,2002.

Email:idris1000@mail-senders.net

To your Good Attention

My name is Mr. Idris Alameyah.  I was a director in ministry of
Land and Natural Resources in the Western Saharan
Republic.  My country is of about 10 million people,
very happy and rich but developing.  I have an offer
to make to you which will benefit both of us.

Through the award of contracts to three German
Companies in three years, I was able to make US$55
million.  Due to the small size of my country, if this
fund is injected into the economy, it will instantly
attract suspicion so I decided to use a foreigner to
secure it out of Western Sahara.  I have properly
rendered and closed the accounts for the three years
last December of 2001 and so the US$55 Million is
safely mine now.

The money is secured in two separate ways of US$25m
and US$30m.  Due to our poor banking system here I
want you to assist me to secure the funds for me in
Europe.  You will have to travel to the European
nation, which I will later tell you and secure the
funds for me.  For this assistance, I will give you
US$10million.  The rest will be mine and you will also
help me in investing it in real estates and other
profitable businesses.  This transaction is planned to
be concluded quickly.  I will give you the necessary
documentations to claim ownership of the money on my
behalf. The documentations will officially legalize
the transaction in your name so that it will be
completely safe for both of us.  I am also aware of
the attention large movement of funds attract now
since the September 11th 2001 attack on New York, so I
will provide you with Clearance Certificate.

Once again, I assure you it is going to be a risk free
transaction.  Once I get your response, I will give
you further information/details of how we are going to
quickly and safely conclude the transaction and start
investments.

I await your response through my above e-mail address.

Best regards,

Mr.Idris Alameyah