GTP move proposal

Hi people.

What do you think about migrate all GTP website from
developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp into i18n.gnome.org?

This way we can use other website look and feel (this point is not
important) but it's a much more easy to remember and I think that
someone tryed it in the past because i18n.gnome.org exists.

And of course, the best argument against this change: I like
i18n.gnome.org much more than developer.gnome.org for the translation
project (or perhaps l10n.gnome.org... I don't know)

What do you think?

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente