Xscreensaver location change

Hi.

We should NOT add new changes to the xscreensaver module at
cvs.gnome.org, this module will dead soon.

Thus I was talking with the xscreensaver author and we have now all .po
with strings translated and the latest released .pot for xscreensaver at
cvs.gnome.org inside the gnome-i18n module
(gnome-i18n/extra-po/xscreensaver).

The new status pages update will get all data from this directory. So
please use gnome-i18n modules instead of xscreensaver one.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente