Re: gtranslator alternative

Christian Neumair <christian-neumair@web.de> writes:
> So which possibilities do i have except using a (not very
> sophesticated ;-) texteditor to translate some strings? thanks!

The One True Editor, of course. Its name is Emacs and we bow before
Its might. It'll kick the back*nd out of anything else, once you get
to know It (don't let those heretic VI'ers tell you otherwise).

The gettext package contains a po-mode which makes translation very
easy. Chances are that it already works for you; try "emacs
something.po", then press '?' to get a quick help.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/