Translation team for Telugu (te)?

Some time ago kirankumar chava <chavakk19@yahoo.co.in> mentioned
problems with contacting the previous maintainer of Telugu (te), rajesh
<rajesh@idoot.com>. I don't remember seeing any answers or further
communication regarding this issue.

Has this problem been resolved since then? Otherwise, perhaps the Telugu
translation team should be recreated with kirankumar chava as
coordinator, if he accepts.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Christian

name:akkineni rajesh
e_mail: rajesh@idoot.com

I want to be the coordinator of this language

I tried to send a mail to coordinator of gnome telugu
translator Mr.Akkineni Rajesh(rajesh@idoot.com). But
that mail returned saying that unable to find local
host. I hope u take a necessary action to give me a
chance in translating gnome in to telugu.