Re: [G2R] metatheme string freeze breakage

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/ says metatheme is in the
> desktop?

My apologies - there were a few decisions at the tail end of the release
process that weren't reflected on that page. nautilus-gtkhtml, metatheme,
etc. were removed.

A better reference would have to be the ftp directory for the release...
Yuck! :-)

This is one of the first things on my list to fix now that I'm back from
Boston.

- Jeff

--
      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs