Re: Sun - Group 2 translations in CVS

Hello Damien,

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 11:30, Damien Donlon - Sun Ireland - Solaris
Software - Software Engineer wrote:

> Details on new  & changed messages on a per language basis are :
>
>                 NEW        CHANGED
>
> it              1505         311
> de              1110         966
> fr               590        1032
> sv                 0         733
> es               344         571
> pt_BR             89        2041*
> pl                 4         137
> ru               554         154
> ko                57         317
> zh_CN            640         169
> zh_TW            256         172
> ja               127         374
>
> * Seems a high change count. Can one of the pt_BR translation team
>   mail me to let me know why there are so many here? Maybe the merge
>   didn't work right but it appears most of the changes are in gtk+

I just had a quick look at the libgnomeui and yelp pt_BR translations
(both are 100% translated), and there quite a few messages marked with
"SUN CHANGED MESSAGE", but they're exactly the same as the current
translation. This probably affects other modules and maybe other
languages.

--
Evandro