Gnome Hindi team

Hi,
  We are doing Gnome Hindi translations, already done few gnome code
pots , which have already been included in cvs, some more are in
progress, Current status is shown below. I would like to know if same
can be updated in the teams page adding our team info. I have written
to the current hindi coordinator ( cc'ed ), but not got any response.

Thanks,
Karunakar

* Current Status of Gnome 2 Hindi translations *

 Po files translated and added into Gnome CVS.

 anjuta2                 178 translated , 7 untranslated
 bonobo-activation       46 translated  , 8 untranslated
 eel                     16 translated
 gconf-editor            41 translated
 gedit                   416 translated , 30 untranslated
 glib                    48 translated  , 40 untranslated
 gnome-vfs               64 translated
 gnome-desktop           89 translated
 gnome-session           115 translated
 gtk+                    804 translated , 210 untranslated
 libbonoboui             79 translated  , 3 untranslated
 libgnome                67 translated
 libgnomeprint           63 translated
 libgnomeprintui         93 translated
 libgnomeui              268 translated , 7 untranslated
( These figures are not from status pages, but the last updated copies
we have locally )

To be reviewed
 atomix
 gturing

Ongoing:
 nautilus
 glade2
 gnome-panel

Status pages for Hindi:
 Gnome 2 core		:
 http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-core/hi.html
 Gnome 2 fifth toe	:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.0-fifth-toe/hi.html

TODOs:
  Update the above po's with the latest pots.
  Put translated glossary (only word list right now) online.
  Put up translation guidelines.

Current Team:
   Coordinator:  G Karunakar
   Translators:  Anurag Seetha, Archit Baweja, G Karunakar
   CVS        :  Naba Kumar

 Home page : http://www.indlinux.org/hindi/gnome/

 Mailing list: