Re: [G2R] gdm2 string freeze breakage

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 07:50:21AM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> I think we need to be hardasses and ask George to revert this commit.
> Part of working together on a group project is being willing sometimes
> to sacrifice our own interests for those of others in the group. In this
> case, it means developers have to be willing to sacrifice something they
> want to add so that the translators can get their job done. It's a
> pretty small sacrifice - the cool thing you want to add will be there in
> 2.0.1.
>
> Please, let's show the translators the respect they have earned and
> rightly deserve.

I deserve to be flogged for that ... Anyway, sorry

I was gone for the past month without internet access, let alone a machine I
could do anything on.  I suppose it's too late then ...  I did worse DOH!s in
the release though, it kind of sucked getting it out the day before leaving
on holiday ...

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.