Gnumeric HEAD

A couple of you have attempted to maintain the translation of
Gnumeric as it is being ported to gnome2.  I'd recommend against
this.  There will be a rather large amount breakage and
reorganisation.  For now I'd suggest finishing the 'gnome_1_4' branch
of Gnumeric.  When we get the new function documentation strategy
decided upon, I'll notice the list and you can start wading through
the massive function documentation again.

Thanks for your efforts,
    Jody