abiword

Hi!

I had some problems with Abiword po-files.
They are now in Gnome CVS in the extra-po section.
The problem is that these files are not very frequently
updated from the developers' side, and that the .po-files
are not fed back from the Gnome CVS to the developers.

This has resulted in two independent translations for
Danish AbiWord. I don't know how many other parallel translations
that have been done. I also notice that there is no
good specific instructions in the Gnome CVS for forwarding
the translations in the Gnome CVS to the authors.

Can we do something to remedy this?
Maybe remove abiword from Gnome CVS?
Or make an agreement with the authors that the Gnome CVS
is the correct place to maintain the .po-files?
As far as I can see, the developers do not have a CVS
of their own for AbiWord.

Best regards
Keld