Re: gswitchit_applet added to extra-po

El mar, 15-01-2002 a las 21:44, Christian Rose escribió:
> I added gswitchit_applet (http://gswitchit.sourceforge.net/) to
> extra-po.
>
> Carlos, is it ok with you if I add it to the extra status pages?

You don't need to ask me for those things.

You only need to tell me when:

1.- You change a branch (I should change somethings at widget.gnome.org)
2.- You have any doubt about what you are doing
3.- You have a bug I should fix
4.- You want to talk with me ;-)

The idea is add all modules at cvs.gnome.org to status pages so, please
feel free to add as modules as you miss.

The stable page is for "official" GNOME modules.
The extra page is for other package that is not "official"
The unstable page is for new GNOME 2.0 ports (official or unofficial)

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org