Re: Broken extra statistics

El dom, 13-01-2002 a las 21:40, Marcel Telka escribió:
> Hi.
>
> Some of the GNOME translation statistics on page
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/extra/sk.shtml are broken
> (0 translated, 0 fuzzy, -1 untranslated). For example gaby, gimp-freetype,
> etc.
>
> Carlos, please correct these errors. Thanks.

Fixed. Tomorrow update will be fixed.

Please, if you know any new branch or a change in the .pot file name,
mail me with the module name and branch and I will fix it. I don't have
time to review all commits (as I did some months ago) and I need your
help!!!

Thank you!!!

> Regards
>
> --
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org
mailto:carlos.perello@hispalinux.es
http://www.gnome-db.org
http://www.Hispalinux.es
Valencia - Spain

Note.- This message may or may not arrive to you. This is
because a lot of non-spammer's Static IP addresses are being
listed in MAPS antispam blacklists. So, please, do not use MAPS
blacklists or a lot of mail for you will be lost.

PGP signature