Re: Sorry for the junk

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 00:52, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:
On 6 Jan 2002, Fatih Demir wrote:

> Abel, anyone, more objections about pozilla.sh?

Well, I really don't wish I'm causing the old flamewar to start all over again.
Hehe, "baby, do it one more time" ;-)
But Fatih, you can consider my junk mail a bad case for your pozilla.sh ...
Hm=? But now there's the -D, -n, -N option armada, so I don't think you can blame me now for pozilla.sh sending out mails unwanted-ly :-) You can suppress this effect by releases 5.x (or was it before? Hmm, dunno...). And the startup messages are quite clear -- nothing from a GNOME project can be declared more clear words then the first startup message of pozilla.sh ;-)
a user unintentionally sent the result to gnome-i18n, yet not because that
user didn't read the doc :-/
And why then? Wasn't it old junk from previous releases of pozilla.sh? I did remove that unwanted behaviour and made it controllable now -- I can't really see a better way in between of the ultimate war of "usefulness <-> carefulness" (native English speaking users might excuse my very bad sense of contrasting this point ;-)). Do you?
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>

This is a digitally signed message part