pt missing... Why? (Was: [ Pozilla #14 ] nautilus R 1.0.3.2)

   Hello!

I was looking to this mail and noticed that pt translation is missing,
although it appears in gnome status pages with just 9 fuzzy and 9
untranslated.

I updated my CVS so I could put the file at 100% for the 1.0.3.2 release and
not only the po file is inside nautilus/po/ as also pt is in configure.in in
ALL_LINGUAS.

Should I worry for pt not appearing in Maddog's listing or not?

Thank you very much for your time. Have fun!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"