gtranslator R 0.40/last call for po

The next coming release of gtranslator tomorrow has warped to be release
0.40 :-)

I will wait until tomorrow morning (CEST!) for updated translations, so
that you should now go really for updating your translations; I did just
see some very less updated translations until now: thanks to those who
did update their translations! :-)

The new release 0.40 (code name "DEIA" for now) will perform much better
for your translation pleasures and offers you really a reat piece of
improvement thanks of the "collaboration" of Peeter, Gediminas,
Roy-Magne, Ryan, Kevin and me: so await it and it's packages for
tomorrow evening and look forward to it!
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>