positional parameter again

Hello,

I am not in devel list, so I post here to bring this up again. I
wish developers in this list can pay enough attention to it and fix
it ASAP.

Positional parameter support, which is supported by glibc, is very
important for L10N. The position of words depends on the syntax of
languages. Although, without positional parameter support, one can
often workaround by using tricks, that doesn't resolv all problems.

Please add positional parameter support to GLIB/GTK+ !!!

--
  lark