Re: [G2R] Okay to add tooltips to cdplayer applet - adds strings?

We don't have a fast-track process for this yet 8-(

Anyways, this is a change needed for a legitimate bugfix, almost
didn't miss the freeze, so I think its ok to go ahead with the patch
unless somebody speaks up and calims otherwise soon.

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:

> This would fix bug #24621. Basically the cdplayer applet should have
> tooltips to display what each button does. Is this okay to commit? It adds
> five strings.
>
> Kevin

	Sander,
		and we need two related agenda items for friday

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding