Re: GNOME 2.0 string freeze

On 19 Feb 2002, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> That means that we focus on the stats at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/unstable/status.shtml
> right?

Well.. It would be good if the page didn't show things like bonobo-config
being 200% translated to a number of languages. Also, strictly speaking,
it contains a number of "extras" that are not part of gnome2. Being on the
release team I have to ask you to concentrate on the things that are in
the modules list (see developer.gnome.org/dotplan)...

> simos

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding