slight bugzilla changes

Not sure where this should go to, exactly, but I just wanted to let
people know I removed some non-ASCII characters from bugzilla
descriptions recently. I'd prefer not to have to do this but for the
time being those characters break bug-buddy. Until a solution for that
is worked out, please refrain from using non-ASCII characters in
bugzilla descriptions (in this case, it was in l10n-es, but I hope
warning people here will prevent it from being a problem elsewhere in
the future.) Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience-
Luis