Re: Guikachu is string-frozen for 1.2

When I ran "intltool-update -M" in guikachu HEAD, I got:

--
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
Please

src/form-win-propedit.cc

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this
list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
--

I assume this file should have been added to POTFILES.in?
I did so now, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Christian