Re: gtranslator bug shooting... votes.

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 02:13, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
    Fatih Demir <kabalak@gtranslator.org> writes:

    > So I want to get some clues on what you want to see the default
    > ASCII-wise mid dot replacement; come on, vote!

    Where do you need a mid dot?

If the user wants to see it, he/she can turn it on, but it's not
mandatory -- so, the user needs a mid dot if he/she turns the pref on to
show the mid dot. So, if the user needs it, /me as a programmer does
also need it, or aren't we programming for users?!

    Just stay away from ASCII art; use proper GNOME/GTK widgets and you are done.

Heh, this sentence seems to be like black magic -- what has got a widget
to do with an ASCII/non-ASCII char? Which widget should I use instead of
a space char? He? /me does feel "troll'd"...
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>