Re: business proposal

ons 2002-02-13 klockan 13.56 skrev Dennis Tyll:
> NormalPSS132002-02-05T12:32:00Z2002-02-05T12:36:00Z27054022PSS33849399.2812DocumentEmail21
> My name is Dennis Tyll and I work for the leading high-techTranslation Company in the Czech Republic: Skrivanek Translation Services (http://www.skrivanek.net/),based in Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic.
> We have been engaged in the provision of highly technicalmultilingual translation/localization services for the Telecom, IT, Finance,Medical, Legal, E-services, Software, Engineering, Finance, Power, among othersinto all European languages and upon request other languages in the last 12years.
> Skrivanek Translation Services can offer accuratetranslation/localization into all European languages and many other languages,which will ease the sales effort, leverage the market penetration in manycountries, and attend to ISO's demand.
>
> We have strong infrastructure and resources that guaranteeaccomplishment of deadlines and especially highly customized rates. We areready to give to you the best cost/benefit ratio and proven track expertisearound. Attached is our company introductory letter.
>
> Looking forward to working with you in the future.
>
> Best regards,
> Dennis Tyll

Hi Dennis!

How nice to hear from you. Since you have already found this forum, you
of course already know that GNOME is a free software project, and
similar to many other free software projects, most of the contributors
are unpaid volunteers, and all contributions are free of charge and
allowed to be distributed freely.

Since you already know this, I assume you and your company are offering
to contribute pro bono translations to the GNOME project. I'm happy to
hear this! I'm sure the respective language team leaders are interested
in hearing more about which translations you intend to contribute for
free.

Regards,