Gnome Control Center

Hi all,

Anyone knows what is up with the HEAD of control center?

I updated the Danish translation yesterday, and it is still fully
up-to-date in my local repository, but the Gnome 2 status page
indicates a lot of fuzzy and untranslated entries (and also think
there's more than 600 messages compared to the 160 in my local CVS!).

The screensaver XML files seems to be missing from my copy for some
reason; I guess that accounts for the extra ~400 messages.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/