Date: 01 Feb 2002 16:07:19 -0500
From: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov@math.sunysb.edu
Subject: localization of documentation stylesheets

--------
Hi guys:
Gnome Doc Project needs help with localization of stylesheets that will
be used by GNOME 2 for on-the-fly DocBook->HTML conversion. Obviously,
all text which the stylesheets put, say, on the titlepage (such as
"Authors") needs to be translated. So please help us by adding
localization for your language to the file

CVS:gnome-docu/gdp/xsl/l10n.xml

File syntax is obvious. Just note that non-ascii characters must be
encoded as unicode character entities, e.g. &#1023;
You can use "recode" to convert the file to this format (details --
inside the file).

Yes, I know it is a pain. But this is the way XSL stylesheets are
localized; if you have comments or suggestions, send them to Norman
Walsh, not us - our stylesheets are just customization layer on top of
his.

Thanks!

Sasha Kirillov <kirillov@math.sunysb.edu>

PS. When replying to this message, please cc gnome-doc-list@gnome.org